We will be setting these 10 challenges to do over February half term holidays. They are:
1. Make a milk bottle bird feeder.https://www.rspb.org.uk/fun-and-learning/for-kids/games-and-activities/activities/make-a-recycled-bird-feeder/
2. Use some rubbish that can’t be recycled to make a piece of artwork.
3. Recycle as many things as you can in one day.
4. Ride a bike or walk somewhere instead of taking the car.
5. See how many pieces of litter you can pick up when you go outside.
6. Take a 5 minute shower.
7. Plant something new.
8. Make a recycled craft. Here are some ideas: https://www.weareteachers.com/earth-day-crafts-classroom-activities/
9. Make a bug hotel – here’s how: https://www.rspb.org.uk/get-involved/activities/give-nature-a-home-in-your-garden/garden-activities/build-a-bug-hotel/
10. Visit refill station or Jarfull in Harrogate. You can see their website here: https://www.jarfulluk.com/
See how many you can complete!
By Tilly and Maddie
Comments are closed.