I am absolutely LOVING seeing all the activities you are up to while being at home. Please keep sharing anything you do, it’s brilliant!
A couple of things I want to share with you:
1. Joe Wicks live PE lesson! You probably already know this but you can join in at 9am (or anytime on YouTube) and get yourselves moving – you will feel so much better afterwards! I did one this morning, got a few more to do to be as good as him!
2. Oliver Jeffers – one of my favourite authors is doing a live read of his books. You will find them here:
Activities you could do after listening to the story:
1. Write/draw a character description of your favourite character.
2. Retell the story in your own words.
3. Come up with your own adventure for the boy.
4. Can you change one of the stories?
Please upload these activities on here and I could even tweet some of them to him to see!